Contribute towards your RICS CPD requirements for the year with online webinars from Property Elite.
This package contains over 30 hours of online webinars (formal CPD), which you can top up with your own informal CPD via structured reading after you watch each recorded session.
Perfect for qualified AssocRICS surveyors and Chartered Surveyors, as well as RICS APC and AssocRICS candidates. Our CPD webinars cover topics relevant to most pathways, including both technical and mandatory competencies and current hot topics.
There are 35 current webinars, updated for 2023, included within the package:
- Contract Securities
- Comparable Evidence
- Conflict Avoidance
- Corporate Business Planning
- Dealing with Nerves
- Delay, Disruption & Acceleration
- Development Appraisals
- Effective Communication
- Ethics & Professional Practice (Parts 1 and 2) (N.b. review New Rules of Conduct webinar for updated Feb 2022 guidance - disregard old Professional & Ethical Standards and Rules of Conduct for Firms and for Members)
- Financial Viability Appraisals
- General Procurement Principles
- Health & Safety for Surveyors
- Housing Strategy & Provision
- Inclusive Environments, Diversity, Inclusion and Teamworking
- Introduction to the APC
- JCT Contracts
- Landlord & Tenant Law for Surveyors
- Mapping & Measurement
- New Rules of Conduct
- Permitted Development Rights
- Planning Overview
- Planning (Specific Applications)
- Project & Development Briefs
- Project Programming & Delivery
- Proposals for Leasehold Reform
- Public Sector Procurement
- Purchase & Sale
- RICS Agency Guidance
- RICS Professional Statement Code for Leasing Business Premises
- RICS Valuation - Global Standards (Red Book)
- Report Writing & Communication Skills
- Sustainability in Property Development
- Valuation Basics
- Valuation Methods and their Applications
The cost for annual access to the CPD package is £250 + VAT per licence. Please ensure you purchase the appropriate number of licences required. Each will have it's own log in details to our online CPD webinars.
The content is updated annually and you will be able to download a CPD certificate on completion of the webinar.